AB Residences takes the highest possible security measures in order to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
a) Data Controller
Your personal data will be collected and processed by AB Residences (“ENTERPRISE”) as the data controller within the scope described below.
b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Identity information, contact information, customer information, guest transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners, website and hotel/residence visitors and suppliers by the ENTERPRISE. Personal data can be collected in categories such as marketing and sales information.
Your collected personal data;
- To offer the products and services of the ENTERPRISE to you, to fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to comply with information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal regulations,
- To offer you special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and products,
- To communicate with you for information processing requirements, its system structure, the necessity of information processing support services received, and to provide you with the necessary information regarding these services and products,
- To carry out traffic measurement, statistical analysis, profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
- Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about products and services, complaints and requests,
- Managing your membership in online sales, receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistics cooperation with third parties and sending products, suggesting products and services that may be of interest to you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measuring and improving service quality, communication, optimization, audit, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, interest identification, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication
- Comparative product and/or service offer, modelling, existing or new product studies and/or developments, to be used in all kinds of products and services to be offered to you within the scope of the law and relevant legislation regulating the works written in the ENTERPRISE's main contract, which is the subject of your disclosure of your personal data to the ENTERPRISE,
- To comply with the information retention, reporting and information obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations of the BUSINESS regarding the use of these services,
- In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the BUSINESS; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (demand, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the ENTERPRISE
- To examine, evaluate and respond to requests from official authorities or you,
c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your collected personal data; limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes;
- Business partners, shareholders, affiliates of the ENTERPRISE,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- Real or legal persons, program partner institutions and organizations, from which we receive services and cooperate in product/service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and realization of the above-mentioned purposes, institutions and organizations with which we have an agreement to send the messages we send to our customers, and courier companies that deliver the orders given from our online store to you.
d) Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data, our residences, our website and mobile application, our call centers,